CHARLTON’S WONDERFUL SCHOOL GROWTH
CHARLTON COUNTY HERALD
September 6, 1935
When it was considered that demands for superior quarters for the Charlton County High School was absolutely necessary Mr. Harris secured the approval of a project which has seen rebuilding of the old high school structure with an auditorium [gymnasium] made to hold a thousand people. This auditorium is a brick veneered building and has a complete court for athletic games, the hull and the gallery being equaled to any of the adjoining towns of almost twice as many people. The library, community room and economic cookery and dining room, makes it a complete unit to satisfy a thorough course of instruction of the high school.